Website The CE Group, Inc
- Stipend determined based on applicant + semester time frame
- College course credit
- Occasional paid off-site staffing opportunities
Length: Semester (Summer, Spring & Fall)
Requirement: 15 – 20 hours/week
Reports To: CEDMC Team Manager(s)
Duties included, but not limited to:
- Attend meetings and site visits with project managers and take detailed notes.
- Contact and coordinate vendors for corporate programs, including but not limited to entertainment, caterers, venues, transportation.
- Continue to maintain CE Group’s relationships with vendors.
- Maintain Microsoft documents (Excel, Word) with detailed information including staffing orders, service orders, and suppliers reserved forms.
- Research for new ideas, entertainment, and venues.
- Assist Operations Manager in preparing for programs, such as send reconfirmation emails to staff, prepare check requests, and advance venues.
- Assist in project close outs and post event activities by gathering timesheets, invoices, handwriting thank you notes, distributing surveys, etc.
- Strong in Microsoft PowerPoint and proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Strong, personable customer service and communication skills, both oral and verbal.
- Ability to contribute creative ideas and solutions to the CEDMC team
- Ability to multi-task; deliver results while balancing multiple projects at once.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Must be able to work with a team, communicate well, and function within an office
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com