Website The CE Group, Inc
- Stipend determined based on applicant + semester time frame
- College course credit
- Occasional paid off-site staffing opportunities
Department: Creative Services
Length: Semester long (Summer, Spring & Fall)
Requirement: 12 – 20 hours/week
Reports To: Managing Director and/or Graphic Designer
Our creative services team blends outstanding design and thoughtful written communication to create powerful brand stories. Our team of experienced designers and communicators collaborate to bring unmatched creativity, impeccable attention to detail, and compelling results to every project we touch. We help our partners stand out to the audiences that matter most.
Duties included, but not limited to:
- Attend meetings and take detailed notes.
- Participate in creative brainstorming sessions.
- Assist in taking initial ideas and executing them in a creative way.
- Continue to maintain CE Group’s relationships with vendors.
- Understand brand importance and maintain consistency no matter which brand we are working with.
- Assist in project close outs by gathering files and folders, maintaining templates and help with invoicing.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop).
- Have own laptop with CS installed. (Required)
- Strong, personable customer service and communication skills, both oral and verbal.
- Ability to multi-task; deliver results while balancing multiple projects at once.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Must be able to take direction from creative director, communicate well with each team member and function within an office environment.
Note: Applicants must provide portfolio examples, in order to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com