Website The CE Group, Inc
- Stipend determined based on applicant + semester time frame
- College course credit
- Occasional paid off-site staffing opportunities
Department: Communications Team Manager(s)
Length: Semester (Summer, Spring & Fall)
Requirement: 20 – 25 hours/week
Reports To: Communication Senior Account Manager
Duties included, but not limited to:
- Support IC associate with media communications, research, calendar listings, social media posts, creative storyboards and marketing timelines as requested.
- Experience various media components including online, radio, television and print media (i.e. San Antonio Report, SA Current, KSAT, etc.).
- Assist with various office tasks such as taking inventory, making copies, assembling marketing packets and other misc. tasks as assigned.
- Track, clip, and record media coverage and calculate impressions.
- Document meetings with detailed minutes.
- Keep a detailed notebook/portfolio throughout their time with The CE Group for personal reference.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong, personable customer service and communication skills, both oral and verbal
- Ability to multi-task; deliver results while balancing multiple projects at once
- Strong time management skills
- Must be able to work with a team and communicate well with each team member and function within an office environment
- Familiar with social media outlets and online search engines
Note: Applicants must provide examples of written work.
Interns may schedule a meeting with the internship coordinator at the end of semester if they wish to have help with their resume.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com