Website The CE Group, Inc
Please note that this job is NOT remote and requires 100% in office attendance
- Occasional paid off-site event staffing opportunities
Requirement: 15 – 25 hours/week
Reports To: Controller and Accountant/Office Coordinator
As an Accounting Clerk you’ll be a valuable part of The CE Group’s Accounting team helping in every area. You’ll process vendor invoices, assist in monthly closing processes, and work ad hoc accounting projects. This job will remain part-time and will not lead to a full-time position.
Duties included, but not limited to:
- Process accounts payable bills & invoices.
- Utilize software such as QuickBooks (desktop version), QuickBooks Time (TSheets), Tallie, and Papercut.
- Ensure vendor W-9’s are on file and COI’s are up to date.
- Prepare accounting reports to reconcile project expenses, recognize discrepancies, and review accounts.
- Assist with small project invoicing/retainer invoicing.
- Work as part of the accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company and/or clients.
- Handle sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Support accounting team with various accounting projects and tasks to gain more confidence within the industry.
- Other assigned duties as required.
- Must possess strong knowledge of standard accounting concepts, practices, procedures, and principles.
- Must have advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel. Experience in QuickBooks required.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills necessary.
- Must have professional office presentation, professional telephone skills, and pleasant disposition.
- Must thrive in a highly collaborative, dynamic, and fast-paced environment.
- Must display strong accountability and documentation skills with undiluted obedience to instructions.
- (2) years related experience.
- Must have High School Diploma
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com