Case Studies › Tech Bloc's 1 Year Birthday Party
- Event Management
- Event and Production Management
Tech Bloc’s Spring/Summer 2016 Rally: a 1 year-birthday bash celebrating the growing San Antonio tech industry movement, all the while announcing the combined partnership between H-E-B and Tech Bloc for San Antonio’s CAST (Centers of Applied Science and Technology).
- We hit capacity inside the Pearl Stable (we created an overflow space into the courtyard with a live stream of the program from inside)
- 2 DJs performing in 2 different locations
- Coordinated & managed sponsorship activations for AT&T, Whataburger, PwC, H-E-B and Bank of San Antonio
- Over 1,000 birthday cupcakes!
Tech Bloc is a member-driven, tech industry, grassroots organization, and we like our events to have a gritty, youthful and urban energy and feel. We partnered with CE Group to organize and execute our 1-year Birthday Rally at the Pearl Stable and drew over 1,850 registrants and over 1,200 attendees (after closing registration 10 days prior to the event date). The CE Group was super supportive and creative throughout the entire event planning process, and their attention to detail was beyond compare. Janet Holiday and Lesley Watts were with us every step of the way, ensuring a successful event and keeping me and the other event organizers calm and sane during this large and very complicated project.