Case Studies › Fiesta Fiesta! City Celebration
- Event and Production Management
San Antonio Cocktail Conference
Jan 16th, 2014 - Jan 19th, 2014
San Antonio Cocktail Conference is a chance for cocktail aficionados, sponsors and newcomers to drink and dine together while enjoying tastings, parties and classes. Proceeds benefit HeartGift San Antonio and ChildSafe.
Mar 30th, 2014
Síclovía turns San Antonio’s streets into safe, fun places for pedestrians to walk, bike, jog or walk their dog. A variety of free activities, sports and programs are available along the route in order to inspire fitness and healthy lifestyles.
Any Baby Can's Walk for Autism
Apr 12th, 2014
Any Baby Can’s Walk for Autism funds community awareness programs and raises donations for the Monarch Academy, Brighton Center and The Arc of San Antonio. Participate in the Walk for Autism to spread awareness in San Antonio!
Refreshed Street Party
Reinvent the opening ceremonies of this city-wide annual event to encourage more participation from the community and provide new, valuable activation opportunities for sponsors.
- Planned entertaining balance between Fiesta tradition and evening street festival that was free to the public
- Coordinated live music on three stages
- Interspersed processions of sponsors, VIP’s, community leaders and roving entertainment during the music sets so all traditional ceremonies occurred with very little disruption to the atmosphere elevating the festive mood
- Placed sponsor activation areas on the procession route and near stages for maximum traffic
- Selected high energy variety of local bands so each stage was constantly vibrant, encouraging guests to stay, enjoy more food and drink and interact with sponsor activation areas
- Timed for maximum exposure and best messaging on local TV news with ceremonies on tape for 6 o’clock shows and headliner and fireworks for the 10 o’clock shows
- Uploaded video and photography captured during the event to the Fiesta website within hours of the event
- Completed load-in, load-out and re-opened key downtown streets in less than 18 hours, saving costs for the City of San Antonio and the Fiesta Commission and limiting traffic headaches for citizens